Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Two for Tuesday

Check out other Fridays here.

I realize that "Two for Tuesday" is a little bit of a rip off, but since we were out of town this weekend and there aren't any numbers that start with an "M" for Monday and "Ten for Tuesday" sounded a little overwhelming, this is what you get. Thanks for being OK with that. Wink!

1. You chased Addy around while I played Rummy with my Mom, Aunts and Grandmas for what seemed like minutes but was probably hours. Thank you!
2. After listening to me complain about being car sick from reading on the way to LC, you told me (in a rather firm voice) not to read on the way home. My stomach was much happier when we got home.

P.S. I love you :)

1 comment:

Jessica Lynn said...

Ten for Tuesday IS overwhelming. I should've stuck with two! Way to keep it up despite being busy :)

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)