Friday, May 3, 2013

Five for Friday

In case you're new around here, or just curious. Five for Fridays are a fun way for me to love on my hubby. Every Friday I post five things that I love about him, these range from inside jokes, quotes, things he's done and anything else. I've been consistent in posting these for over a year now and I think he enjoys finding them on the blog each week.

You can check out other Five for Fridays here.

1. You suggested I get some ice cream and watch an old movie tonight. You know me so well!
2. "You go to work today Dada? I miss you.''
3. Addy's been concerned about the booboo you got from biking yesterday
4. You were 100% on board with hosting my bestie and her kiddo this week.
5. I'm glad you've gotten a lot of man time this week but I kind of miss your face.

P.S. I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)