Friday, March 28, 2014

Remington is Eight Months Old!


Little Remington turned eight months old last weekend, during an on going battle with his upper left tooth.


It's been a week and a half since that tooth first showed up and it's still taking it's sweet time to come in. Poor little guy got a stuffy nose and a fever to go along with it.


He was down and out for a couple of days but now he seems to be back to his cheery self. I forget what a great, easy going, almost always happy baby he is until he's sick. I'm so glad to have my happy guy back.


Remi is more mobile than ever now. He crawls all over our cold tile floor, following us into different rooms and even though he's small, he does a pretty good job keeping up. 


(Please ignore all the snot, it was a big part of our lives for a week)
He loves to drop toys on the tile, pick them up and drop them again. I guess he likes the sound. He's started pulling up on things and even playing peek a boo!


We had to lower his crib mattress because he's threatened to make an escape a couple of times.


He's entering into what I remember being a really fun stage and I'm excited to spend these fun spring and summer months with him as he learns new things.


Happy Eight Months Buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)