Summer is just around the corner and all the wonderful weather we are having (except the freak storm yesterday afternoon) is making me wonder why I didn't get a degree in education and become a teacher. Three months off! What was I thinking?
Even though, I may not have hours upon hours to lay around this summer, I do intend to enjoy this season to the fullest. Yesterday, Kate over at Centsational Girl posted her "Summer 'To Do' List" and I thought it would be fun to post one of my own.
This summer I am going to:
- Have dinners on our patio
- Read by the pool
- Go to CANADA!
- Enjoy Matt being homework-free
- Eat lots of yummy peaches
- Watch the sunset
- Go hiking
- Wear dresses
- Indulge in ice cream
- Cross some items of my 101 in 1001 list
- Go camping
- Praise the Lord for every sunny, New Mexican day!