Tuesday, August 24, 2010

2 Months Late

Well hello there poor neglected blog, anyone still out there?

It's been WAY to long (2 months in fact) and I wouldn't be surprised if the few readers I had were long gone by now. I think I have a pretty good excuse though.

First of all, I got a new job that's been keeping me busy! That coupled with fun packed summer weekend activities, has left me pooped. When I do get some free time, all I want to do is sleep. I can barely find time to clean my house, much less write about how I haven't cleaned my house.

Second, (and most exciting!) I'm 2 months late! That's right........WE"RE EXPECTING!!! The Danner family is growing! Our new addition is due March 23rd, 2011 and we are thrilled! Thrilled and sleepy, that is.

 Here we are, Baby Danner and I at 10 weeks on my 25th Birthday.

Were two months in and excited about all that is to come in the upcoming 8 months. Stay tuned for more updates along the way!

2 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

Oh Katie, I'm SO happy for you!!! Wow, what a great early birthday present :) I'm looking forward to reading about your progress!

Unknown said...

I'll bet Juliane would like that backdrop. She LOVES zebra print stuff.

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)