Wednesday, September 8, 2010

1 Down 2 to Go!

We reached a couple milestones today. 

We are officially done with the 1st trimester. Phew! Matt and I have been anxiously awaiting this time for weeks. Although I haven't been extremely sick, we are more than happy to say goodbye to the nausea, exhaustion and irritability. I realize these things don't always go by the book, and there is a possibility that the 2nd trimester could be worse the 1st. I have to admit though, that I really did feel like a new person today. I wasn't nauseous at all and I had so much energy! I'm praying this lasts a while. That would make my husband really happy.

Our second milestone came when I went out in one of Matt's t-shirts with my pants unbuttoned. I guess with the baby already being the size of a plum, it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Here we are at 12 weeks!

3 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

How exciting!

paige said...

yay you!!!
you look so cute
i think i was a big fatso when i was preggers with my first.
i love all the fun things like the little widget you have for sizing your little peach/plum/peanut!!
too cute

Perry said...

Haha I like the comparison to the fruit.

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)