Thursday, January 13, 2011

30 Weeks!

30 Weeks! That just seems like such a big number!

I had a visit with the Baby Doctor this morning and although it involved a big scary shot in the tooshie, it was my favorite visit so far. My regular midwife was back from getting shoulder surgery and she is just so nice. I've gained 20 pounds, which I'm told is normal, but it's stressful to see the number on the scale go up so high. The heart beat sounded great and the midwife said it sounded like a boy. She also said I had a "beautiful 2 1/2 pound baby." Praise God!

We scheduled the rest of my appointments and I'll be going in every two weeks now. I can't believe how close we are getting!


I'm getting more and more excited every day (maybe a bit nervous too) and am in full nesting mode. We've re-arranged the living room furniture, I've cleaned out my closet as well as the linen closet (leaving room for little baby linens) and THEN I finally felt like I could start on the baby's room. It doesn't look like it now, but we are making progress! I filled up 5 trash bags to take to goodwill, 3 boxes of books to move to storage and condensed all of our "keepsakes" to one giant tub. We might even pick out a crib this weekend!

It's an exciting time in the Danner household!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You look beautiful Katie Jo and we CANNOT wait to meet baby Danner! :)

Kathryn said...

You look great Katie!

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)