Saturday, January 8, 2011

Nesting and Dreaming

This morning While Matt is out shooting birds and doing what boys do, I'm enjoying a relaxing morning thinking about little Baby Danner and looking forwarded to his or her arrival. I can't believe how quickly the time is passing and that in just about 10 short weeks we will get to meet the little one.

Besides the biggest question, will Baby D be a he or she, I'm curious to see if she will have her Dad's cute blonde hair and blue eyes or if he will have my nose. Will she be quiet and reserved like her Mom or will he be a little chatter box like his Daddy? Is he going to love hunting, football and all things boy, or will she be Daddy's little cowgirl? I can't wait to find out!

In the mean time I am going to tackle the mess that will be his or her room. Transforming our office/Matt's hobby room/Katie's craft room/library/storage room into a calm, relaxing environment for baby will be quite the task and I'm a little intimidated. I've been putting this off for awhile. This is me procrastinating right now, can you tell?

I'll be taking before and after pictures because I'm hoping the transformation will blow you away.

Let project Clean Out the Baby Room begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)