Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weeks 5 - 7 with Adelyne

It suddenly hit me this week that my little one is growing and changing everyday. I got the sudden urge to document EVERYTHING! After all, She will only be seven weeks old once and I don't want to forget these special times. So since I haven't been very diligent about that, here's what little miss Addy has been up to these past three weeks in photos....

Watching the Masters with Grandma Marie

Sleepin'. This is typical Addy; one hand out of the swaddle, a little drool and her paci tucked safely under her cheek

Hanging out on the Boppy


Posing for Mom

She's just too cute!

 Lounging "Under the Sea"

 "Look how far I can lift up my head!"

 She has reached a really fun stage where she smiles and coos during play time

 Ready to go to church on Easter morning, it was a bit chilly

Showing off her first Easter outfit


Our attempt at a family photo

Laughing at Grandma

And finally a video of Addy with the hiccups at 5 weeks. The lighting is awful but she is super cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)