Thursday, May 26, 2011

3 Years

May 25th, 2008
Matt and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary last night.
Guess what we got each other.....

The exact same card! 


"You're the one who...
knows my stories
gets my jokes
warms my feet
takes my side
ignores my quirk
finishes my sentences
soothes my worries
You're the one who
makes all days better
and even makes me
a better me."

Isn't that sweet? 

I was even thinking as I was signing his that the colors looked a little girly and maybe it was meant to be given to a girl. Matt was thinking along the same lines because he thought some of the wording sounded weird coming from a man. I guess we really can finish each other's sentences.

Besides getting a good laugh from our card exchange, we enjoyed a nice dinner at the Taj Mahal Indian restaurant followed by a treat at Coldstone while Addy stayed home with Grandma. 



2 comments:

Coco Plum said...

That is so funny!!

Sarah Frick said...

You guys are such a match. The fact that you got each other the same card blows my mind. I love it.

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)