Thursday, August 27, 2015

37 Weeks with Baby D {Early Term}

I learned something new at my check up today: 37 weeks is no long considered "full term" but "early term." I won't be considered full term until 38 weeks. However, if I were to go into labor today, they wouldn't do anything to stop it. But either way, we've made it to the safe zone and even though it could be a week or 3 weeks before baby, I'm getting really excited (and a little anxious) about meeting our little one.


Matt and I toured the hospital this weekend, bought a new car seat and finished the nursery. We're in the process of buying a new car, the few baby clothes I've bought are being washed as I type and I'm hoping to have us all packed and ready for the big day by tomorrow.

I'd say we're ready to do this baby thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)