Thursday, June 23, 2011

On a Roll


Last night was a big night in the Danner home because after weeks of acting like she was about to do it, Addy rolled over!!!!


She had been hanging out on her side like this for weeks, not quite able to make the final push to end up on her tummy. This was a new development during my last two weeks of work. I would get off work and my Mom or Mother-in-law would say: "She want's to roll over so bad, but I told her to wait until her Mom was around." And just like the sweet little thing she is, she waited until both Matt and I were home and giving her our full attention.


"Go Addy Go! Go Addy Go!" After much encouragement from Dad, Addy rolled from her back to tummy not once, but 3 times! She would get the funniest look on face like she was thinking, "Hey, how come everything's not upside down anymore?" Too cute!

Since we've moved into our new house, Addy has found her toes, chuckled for the first time (sweetest thing I have ever heard) and rolled over! She is developing so fast, I can't keep up! This is just another reason I am so thankful to be home with her. Now, if we could just get to sleep through night....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw! How fun! I can't believe how fast she is growing!

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)