Monday, June 20, 2011

New "Job"

Today is the first day of my new role as a Stay at Home Mom! I am thrilled and so thankful that I will be able to spend the days with my sweet little girl.

The 2 1/2 weeks I spent at work were not bad at all, but I definitely gained a new respect for working moms. Saying goodbye to Addy and getting out the door on time was the hardest part. I was late every day. How do you ladies do it?

I have a long list of things that I am excited to do now that I am home fulltime.

I am hoping to do more blogging,
Give this sweet girl lots of kisses,

Make and monitor a family budget,
Crochet a pretty blanket,

Source: flickr.com via Katie on Pinterest

Walk off my baby weight,
Make lots of fun creative cards,

Source: milomade.co.uk via Katie on Pinterest

Bake lots of fun summer goodies,


And snuggle with this cutie pie.


Do you have any fun "To-Do's" this summer?

P.S. Most of these images are from Pinterest... have you discovered the fun to be had on that site yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I'm so excited for you Katie. :)

ohyouprettythings said...

Oh she is adorable!! :] I love her baby blanket!! Super cute!! Great blog! :]

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)