Monday, December 12, 2011

Scary Ghost Stories

I came up with a great idea; I'm going to use Christmas song lyrics for my post titles until the 25th. It's already proving to be a challenge. I couldn't come up with anything good for this post but I've had "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" stuck in my head and I've been wondering, who really tells scary ghost stories at Christmas?

Anyways......

It's been pretty quite around the blog this past week. 

I've been busy making pretties like these:


 And wrapping them in packages like these:



I've gotten all my Christmas wrapping inspiration from Pinterest. Isn't Pinterest great? It makes me feel so creative when I am really just stealing ideas from other people.

I've crossed a lot of items off my list so hopefully you will see more of me around here this week.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)