Thursday, October 25, 2012

Balloon Fiesta Week

The Balloon Fiesta was weeks ago and since then we've had family in town as well as a little cold that decided to visit all three members of our household. Thankfully, we all seem to be better now and I have some free time to upload pictures. So, here is our week of balloons via the iphone. 



Up before the sun, bundled up in Carter's sweet bike trailer, but no balloons. Bummer!



Getting up at 5:30 makes for a long Saturday!



We have a great view from our house and Addy got to see balloons or "balls" almost every morning.




How cute are these PJ's? They have boots and cowgirl hats on them. Handy-me-downs are the best!


At some point during the week, George got all dressed up. I think this was Grandma's doing. I took a pic and every time I let Addy scan through my photos, she would laugh at this one.



Sick little baby still woke in time to the balloons.



We camped out in our front yard, hillbilly style.



This was my attempt at being artsy.

We were able to take Addy and Carter to the Fiesta on the very last day. It was a beautiful day but I think we might have had our expectations set a little too high. They hated it. At least one of them were crying the entire time. Those silly New Mexican kids aren't used to cold weather or early mornings.






No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)