Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Outfit Envy

I've been having a lot of fun dressing my toddler in cute fall outfits and even feeling a little envious of some of them, wishing I could pull them off. Since I'm not quite as creative with my own wardrobe and will probably never do a "What I Wore Wednesday," here's a "What Addy Wore" post!


This cute sweater is actually a dress that she wore last year. The hat was a great find at the Children's Place for only $3.


For the most part, she's a pretty good sport about me taking her picture, but this Sunday morning, she was not having it. I found both the sweater dress and the shoes ($1) at the Mommy's Market consignment sale. The flower in her hair was from her Auntie Morgan.


This jacket was another great Mommy Market find. I think it makes her look like a chef!



This is my favorite; pig tails and rain boots. 


This outfit was a gift from Grandma Ree. Addy likes to take the boots off and their pretty much impossible to get back on, but that's OK because they are adorable. This picture doesn't show their adorableness well.

She's starting to become more aware of her clothes and accessories. Yesterday she showed off her new boots to the postman and she loves to dress all her stuffed animals and baby dolls. At some point, I'd love to get her a little dress up box to fill up with old clothes for her and her animals. Maybe for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)