Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas is Almost Here!

Christmas is only days away and the Christmas spirit is going strong at the Danner house.

We have all of our presents bought, wrapped and under the tree, thanks to our sweet little helper.


The first of our Christmas guests arrived today. My brother came up just in time for a bike ride with Matt and his buddies and he brought a plethora of gifts with him. Our tree is over flowing with Christmas goodies.


While the boys are out mountain biking and braving the cold, Addy and I are enjoying a lazy day at home, watching Christmas movies and trying to perfect my homemade Peppermint Mocha. 


Matt and his Dad have been working hard all week trying to get our house Christmas-ready and comfortable for all our guests. He let's Addy "help" him with some things and she loves it! 



We've been wanting to paint and update our guest bathroom for forever and we finally got around to it. I wasn't a huge fan of the paper mache Orecks at first but it's grown on me. It's bold and statement making!


With Christmas coming up, we decided to give up on growing Addy's hair out and finally get rid of the mullet. Here she is last Sunday in her church attire, pre-haircut.


And here's the new do. I love it and wished my hair looked that good short.


What are your plans for Christmas?
 I'm looking forward to church tomorrow and our Christmas eve service. What a treat it will be to worship with my family and our church family.

I also have to admit that I'm pretty anxious to find out what's in all those gifts. We have a special surprise for Addy that doesn't fit under the tree and I can't wait for her to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)