Let's start things off by crossing something off the list!
Finally! Phew! I did it! I started my very own blog and now it is out there for all the world to see, which, I must say, is a little intimidating, but I'll get over it. It just fills good to have my first task completed.
Looking over my list, I am most excited about:
5) Create a photo book on Blurb.com (If you have not been to this website, check it out. This is a really fun way to get creative and do something with all those pictures you're saving)
9) Memorize 50 new verses (0/50)
12) Buy a new dress and wear it Easter Sunday (I am always excited for new clothes!)
25) Get my hair cut with bangs (I am in desperate need of a new look)
60) Go to a Taylor Swift Concert (This might be a long shot, but a girl can dream)
72) Use an exercise ball as a chair at work for one month (I seriously laugh out loud just thinking about this)
79) Plan an awesome surprise anniversary trip for my hubby and I
93) Get Pregnant (This might not happen for awhile since we are not "trying" as of yet, but it's so fun to think about)
I am a little nervous about:
68) Complete a USA Today puzzle section all by myself (This one might end up costing me, those things are hard!)
75) Run/walk a marathon
93) Get Pregnant (From what I have heard, child birth isn't a walk in the park)
There you have it, all the emotions I have attached to this thing. Next up: Making Hummus! I have my can of chick peas and am ready for some yummy in my tummy!