Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fav's

Lately, I feel like I have been living for the weekends. On Sunday, I'm sad because I have to go to work the next day and I wake up Monday morning counting the minutes till 5 pm on Friday afternoon. When it does finally come around, I'm exhausted but feel like I have to spend every precious moment of the weekend doing something productive instead of just enjoying it. I forget that God is good all the time and his blessings abound even during the weekdays.

So, on this Friday morning with 5 pm only hours away, (Thank you Lord!) I would like to take the time to look back on the past few days and list some things I've enjoyed this week.

My Friday Fav's:
Wearing short sleeves to work 3 days in a row
 The Blind Side @ the dollar theatre
 Lunch with my favorite 4 year old
 Emails from old friends
These beautiful blooming trees, does anyone know what their called?


What was your favorite part of this week?

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Perry said...

My favorite part was geting an email saying I didn't have to go in to work Thursday evening and thus making my weekend start at 4 on Thursday!

Pauline Wiles said...

Mmm, it sounds like you're not very in love with your job. I've had times like that, too... but most days I've found something, somewhere in the day, to like. I'm trying to keep a daily 'Gratitude Journal' to help me tune in more to the good parts!

Alely said...

oh i love the blindside! i bought it a couple of weeks ago when it came out. it is now my favorite movie!
blessings!
alely

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)