Saturday, October 2, 2010

15 Weeks + a Few Days

It's official, I can now longer button my pants, any of them. Thank goodness for a sweet friend who offered to let me borrow her maternity clothes!


I was able to almost get a completely new wardrobe when I borrowed clothes from a friend. The only thing I lack are dress clothes, so at work I just walk around with my pants unbuttoned, totally appropriate for the work place... don't you think?

Matt and I were able to hear Baby Danner's heartbeat again this week. The little guy is healthy and growing. Praise God!

It's still too early to tell whether we can expect a little boy or girl, but if you believe in old wive's tells, such as the one where you dangle your wedding ring over your belly button, we are having a boy! If so, then everyone's deep down gut feeling to expect a little girl would be totally wrong, except my Grandma who's gut is going in a different direction. We'll just have to another 5 months to see if Grandma knows what she is talking about. We've decided to wait and be surprised!

As for my gut feeling.... I really don't know yet. I've heard that most mommys to be know long before any test can tell what their having. And although, I consider myself to be pretty intuitive, my gut isn't speaking to me yet.

I do know this, as long he or she is healthy with 10 fingers and 10 toes, Matt and I will both be thrilled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that yall decided to be surprised! How fun! :)

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)