Wednesday, October 27, 2010

19 Weeks!

Were almost half way there!


18 weeks


18 weeks


19 weeks

My belly is growing and everyday finding something to wear becomes more of a challenge. This weekend I went through all my winter clothes and said "See you later" to most of my favorite sweaters. Hopefully we can be friends again next year.

We visited the baby doctor again last week and everything checked out well. I've gained 5 pounds which means Baby Danner is growing and on the move! Not only did we hear the heartbeat, but the doppler was also able to pick up sounds of the little guy moving around. I've felt a lot of movement again this week which is so fun and a bit distracting. Matt hasn't been able to feel it kick yet but I'm hoping he will soon. It's just a matter of being in the right place at the right time.

Crazy to think that next week, we'll only have 5 months left. I can't believe how quickly these weeks have past!





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)