Monday, January 9, 2012

Addy is 10 Months Old!

Today is Miss Adelyne's 10 month Birthday!


As per our norm these days, it was pretty difficult to get a good photo of Addy and Mr. Monkey but I must say that our photo session turned out to be a funny one. 


I positioned Addy, Mr. Monkey and the piece of paper just how I wanted them, then hurried to snap a photo before Addy took off. As you can see, I wasn't fast enough. She was up on both feet before I knew it.


Then she noticed the piece of paper, set back down and studied it for a while before she was off again.


Gotcha!


When I finally got her back where I wanted her, she decided to throw the paper over the edge of the sofa.


Oops


Then went Mr. Monkey,


Then went Addy.


At least she keeps us laughing.

HAPPY 10 MONTHS SILLY GIRL!!!!!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Gah!! She's so stinkin' Gorgeous!!! These pics are Awesome!!

... said...

What a cutie! :) Love her monkey!

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)