Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Keep Calm and Eat Mum Mums!

Addy has a thing for the baby rice snacks called Mum Mums. They are pretty much the only way we are able to go out to eat or shop for any extended period of time. She LOVES them. 

This afternoon Addy and I were having a late afternoon snack. I was standing at the counter and she was as happy as could be on the floor near my feet. Somehow she fell and hit her head on the corner of the cabinet. Poor thing, I knew it would be a painful one and quickly picked her up. She cried, put her head on my shoulder for like a second and then set up and took a bite of the remaining Mum Mum she was holding. Silly girl. 

It made me think of those popular posters all over Pinterest.....

Keep Calm and Eat Mum Mums!


If there's not one that says that, I am going to make it!

The one below is usually what I end up doing.


How would you complete this sentence?

"Keep Calm and _____________________"

5 comments:

... said...

Aw poor little cutie...I am glad the mum mums helped!

Mrs. Mama said...

keep calm and....

read a book :)

babypics said...

Look like mum mums did the trick. Any ways I'm sure she is a happy little girl. She looks cute. Beautiful picture too.

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

She is getting so big!! Hope ya'll are doing great!!! <3

{Grace} said...

KEEP CALM AND DANCE ;)

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)