Friday, April 27, 2012

Five for Friday

Check out other Friday's here.

1. We got hang out with your co-workers this weekend. It's fun to see how they interact with you.
2. You love Addy so much
3. Sometimes the weight of the responsibility of being a Godly Father gets you down and that's OK. It just means you care
4. We both kind of freaked out at the Bohemian dance scene in Smash the other night
5. We get to celebrate your life this weekend!! I'm so thankful for it.

P.S. I love you :)

P.P.S. If you happened to read this earlier this morning, I really didn't mean to make points 1 and 5 the same. I'm not that lazy :)

2 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

haha i freaked out with that scene, too. I was like, "wait....what am I watching?"

happy birthday do your hubby :)

Jessica Lynn said...

oh my word. to* Happy birthday TO your hubby. (completely embarrassing typo!)

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)