Monday, April 29, 2013

28 Weeks

Yesterday marked the first day of my third and final trimester. It's the beginning of the end for pregnancy number two. Even though, I'm looking forward to sleeping on my stomach again, I'm going to miss feeling baby movements all hours of the day and I'm a little sad that this pregnancy is going by so quickly.


At 28 weeks, I'm finally feeling pretty good and craving milkshakes, cereal and anything sweet. I think I've gained about 20 pounds, we've chosen two names and I've begun to nest!

"Nesting" for me this time around means making fun things for Baby Pearl including a crocheted blanket, quilt and fun accessories. And since we have most of the essentials already, I'm excited to purchase some non-essential things like a Vera Bradley diaper bag I've had my eye on and Matt is looking into getting a new camera to capture all those precious firsts.

My biggest complaint or discomfort is that my right hip falls asleep when I lay on either side. So, settling down to fall asleep has been a bit of a challenge but once I do get to sleep, I'm out.

We're moving right along, this baby will be here before we know it!

P.S. I never did find out what the short cervix thing was all about. I'm guessing everything is fine since I haven't had any signs of pre term labor. I have an appointment with the Baby Doctor on Friday so we'll see what all the fuss was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)