Friday, April 3, 2015

Sunday is Coming

I woke up this morning feeling anxious about the day ahead, frustrated with pregnancy and life in general and upset about the state of my heart these past 14 weeks.


We might not have had the perfect day but we spent it all at home, which has been unusual for us. And somewhere in the midst of Matt coming home early and making some delicious homemade raspberry limeade, I started seeing glimpses of God's grace towards me. It was in answered prayers of kiddos not being as sick as I thought and a lovely spring evening spent outside. We didn't make it to church for the Good Friday service tonight, but that's ok because…. 
Sunday is coming! 




I'm so thankful for grace and Christ on the cross. 

#interruptionsofgrattitude



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)