Monday, May 21, 2012

The Good Life

Sometimes I feel like my theme song could be "Good Life" by One Republic. I don't know a lot of the lyrics and I might be totally clueless about what the song is really about but when it comes on the radio I always turn it up and sing along (shamelessly at the top of my lungs, poor Addy). 

But in all seriousness, I am blessed beyond what I deserve and that song is stuck in my head today. 

After a great weekend, Addy and I are having one of those days where we hit every green light and instead of screaming when I tried to feed her, she signed "please" for her sweet potatoes. What a welcome change in behavior!

Today is just a good day

I keep looking at pictures from this weekend, dying over how cute these two are and wondering when they turned into little kids. Wasn't it just yesterday that they were going for their first swim?






Yep, "this has gotta be the good life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)