Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Mother's Day Treat

 This Mother's Day was extra special. I realize it was only my second one as a Mom but I really couldn't think of a better way to celebrate. Not only did I get to spend a Saturday catching up with an old friend and shopping with my Mom, but I also got to spend Sunday with her Mom, my Grandma and my two aunts, who are also moms! Get-togethers like this don't happen as often as they used to and they are such a treat when they do.


This is what I came home to on Saturday. So sweet!
 

Celebrating Mother's Day with two of Addy's Great-Grandmas!


Her Great Grandpa sang the "Indian Song" to her as he bounced her on his knee.


 My cousin, Ann (and Ben!) were so sweet to Addy


Pretty Girls!


Playing with Mamaw


Gettin' some love from Grandma Jo

What a blessing to have wonderful in Mothers in my life to lean on and learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)