Saturday, July 7, 2012

Six for Saturday



1. You quoted Michael Scott when describing my current state of emotions. "Snip, snap, snip, snap."
2. You said that sometimes I'm just an 85 year old lady trapped in a 25 year old's body; it's sad but true
3. You've told me multiple times this week, what a good Mother I am, that affirmation is so needed sometimes
4. We stayed up really late together last night to finish Breaking Bad's Season 4
5. "Addy, do you not understand the meaning of a "marathon?"
6. When you left to go to work this morning, you had the best attitude and said that working on Saturday was just a part of the job, a job that you're thankful for.

P.S. I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)