Thursday, August 23, 2012

Flies, Shoes and Some Cute Pics!



Hello friends!
It feels like its been awhile since I've posted anything besides the Five for Fridays. I keep meaning to but we really haven't had anything blog worthy going on lately. Life at the Danner's has just been chugging right along and somehow August has managed to just slip right past me.  

Matt can't wait for fall to come to the 505. It's definitely getting closer, the weather is getting cooler and we've enjoyed leaving the windows open for the past couple of days. I am trying to share in his excitement by pinning cute fall outfits on Pinterest and making a few fall decorations but I'm just not quite yet ready to put away my sundresses and flip flops.

The cooler weather does mean that we get to play outside more. The three of us even went on a walk to the park for the first time in what seems like forever and Addy learned to go down the slide by herself.




Love that hair!



Doesn't she look like she could live in Whoville?

Addy has spent almost every morning this week playing outside while I make breakfast or clean up the kitchen. She insists on having her shoes on and its funny to watch her play outside in her PJ's and shoes. She talks the entire time and goes in and out the door. Unfortunately this gives the flies ample opportunity to invade our house. I feel like I am always batting away at a fly and if you ask Addy how to shoo a fly away, she waves her hand around in the air.

Last night as I was getting ready for bed, there was a fly buzzing around me and randomly crashing into the mirror. It was kind of comical until Matt killed him. "Took him out in mid air! Take that you sucker!" That was comical too.


This snuggle time has almost become a part of our daily routine. When we're out running errands, Addy falls asleep almost right when we get home. I'll get her out of her car seat, walk around the house, make lunch, do laundry or whatever and she just snoozes on my shoulder for twenty minutes. It might just be the cutest thing ever.


And the last piece of Danner news is that Addy finally got some new shoes! Doesn't she have the cutest, tiniest feet ever and who's not jealous of that tan line?


That about wraps it up!

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Adventures in Mommyhood said...

Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! Check it out at babywink10.blogspot.com!

:)

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)