Friday, February 15, 2013

Five for Friday Valentine's Edition

To my Valentine of 8 years,

I love that you brought home roses for me and a granola bar for Addy.
I love that you took Addy out to lunch on Valentine's Day and that I got to tag along.
I love that you created a "How Well Do We Know Each Other" survey for our 8th Valentine's Day.
I love that we got the same score (even though technically, I won) and that I actually found out new things about you. (Lance Armstrong? Really? J/K).
I love that your career hero is my Grandpa.

Love,

Your forever Valentine.

P.S. Did you know that in another 8 years we will have a 10 year old, Lord willing, an 8 year old and who knows how many other kids, pets, houses, cars, hobbies, etc. Yikes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)