Friday, February 1, 2013

Good Bye January

I don't know about you, but I'm kind of glad to say good-bye to January. I'm ready for warm weather and February might not be warm but it gets us one step closer to the Spring. 

January found us recovering from holidays, finally coming out of the first trimester morning sickness fog and trying to get better about our eating habits.


Happy New Year!


Addy and Dad getting into shape.


Addy has become quite the little cook 



 Momma's belly is growing


Tea Time


Addy dressed this felt doll, all by herself


"I help, I help!"


Taking refuge from the vacuum



Addy is always willing to help Dad cook


Playtime with Tiger


The last day of January and our first time to the park in months. Addy was in heaven!


Good Bye January, Hello February!


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)