Friday, February 22, 2013

Five for Friday

Check out other Fridays here.

1. You make me laugh when you talk about the side effects of only eating juice for lunch. I won't repeat them since it seems mildly inappropriate, kind of like me accidentally teaching Addy the word "fart."
2. At the end of the day, you always talk about how sweet Addy is.
3. When making fun of our upcoming girls night, you referenced Downton Abbey, Etsy, Pinterest and the Pioneer Woman in silly ways.
4. You said you almost got your first convert to juicing.
5. On Sunday you woke up, plunged the toilet, made french toast for Addy and her cousin, fixed the sink, cleaned the sink up when it flooded and did all of this with out grumbling. A day of rest, it was not.

P.S. I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)