Friday, February 3, 2012

Five for Friday

Happy Friday everyone!

I've decided to start a new weekly series here on the blog that is all about that special man in my life. A friend of mine, Jessica, over at Jessica Lynn Writes, has been doing "Five for Fridays" pretty much ever since she got married. Every Friday she lists five things she loves about her husband. It's so simple yet so sweet.

So, since February is all about love (that holiday that everyone "hates" is just around the corner), I thought this Friday would be a perfect time to get started. 

Five for Friday:

1. You got up multiple times with Addy while I was out like a light with a stuffy nose, just snoring away
2. You suggested we take a break from TV to spend more quality time together.
3. When Addy hears the garage door open, she gets really excited
4. You used your new love for aromatherapy to make our house "smell less like a foot."
5. You're just as excited as I am to stay in and put a puzzle together tonight

P.S. I love you :)

1 comment:

Jessica Lynn said...

I love that you started this :)

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)