Friday, February 10, 2012

Five for Friday

This is my second week to do Five for Fridays; a new weekly post all about Matt and inspired by my friend Jessica. (She's living in Italy now and her blog is super cute. Check it out!)

The idea is to write five things I love about my hubby (could be inside jokes, a silly phrase or whatever.) You can check out last week's here.

Five for Friday

1. You took down that ugly tile wall. Thank you. Thank you.
2. You call your Mom to come help with Addy whenever I get sick
3. A tiny bit of you felt betrayed that I continued to watch "The Firm" after you said you hated it. I'm sorry.
4. You like to chat about your next DIY idea while getting ready for work in the morning
5. Buffalo Thunder this weekend! Woo Hoo!!!!

P.S. I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)