Friday, February 17, 2012

Five for Friday

Welcome to the third edition of "Five for Fridays!" I am really enjoying doing this every week. It really helps to be on the look out for good things about your spouse, I've come to appreciate what a great guy I have a little more.


Check out previous Fridays here.


Five for Fridays

1. You used the movie Pretty Woman as an analogy for the gospel. Wow!
2. You said I had a cute "Colorado look" going on yesterday. You also said I looked thin.... just what a girl needs to hear
3. You entertained all the kiddos at Bible Study last week.
4. We're going shoe shopping for you this afternoon and you're excited. You are a rare breed my dear.
5. You give me more love and affection than I deserve.

P.S. I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)