Friday, June 15, 2012

Addy's Five for Friday

Since we're getting ready to celebrate Father's Day is in a couple of days, I thought it would be fun to mix it up a little bit with a Five for Friday from Addy's perspective. Below are five things that, if she could talk in a coherent manner, I am sure she would say about her awesome Daddy.

1. You make me laugh harder than anyone else.
2. I'm sad when you leave in the morning but I am so thankful for how hard you work so I can stay home with Momma
3. Saturdays are my favorite because your home all day.
4. I like to give you kisses but sometimes your face is scruffy and it tickles!
5. It's fun helping you get ready in the morning, I'm learning all sorts of new things, like to how to wipe my face and brush my teeth!

Happy Father's Day Dadda,

Love Addy!

Check out other Friday's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)