Monday, June 11, 2012

May in the 505

Again, this is a little late but if I don't post these monthly recaps, I'll forget all the little fun things that happened during the month. So, while it's still fresh in my mind, let's take a look back at the month of May in the 505.


Addy and I went on a few spontaneous adventures to the Aquarium and the library. Even though we are together all day, sometimes I like outings with just the two of us. I cherish the alone time with my little lady.


We spent Mother's Day Weekend in Las Cruces with my family. Addy learned some notes on the piano, helped Grandma get ready and enjoyed playing on their patio.


Addy and Carter got to spend a lot of time together, which is always fun.


Picnic with Sweet Carter Boy!


Learning to type at the Library


First Pony!


Fun at the Mall
This is the BEST way to shop with two toddlers. They loved it!


This girl is always reading. We keep books in the car now.

Matt and I celebrated 4 years of wedded bliss!

That's it for May! I could have sworn we did more than that, I guess we were too busy to take pictures and that's OK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)