Saturday, September 8, 2012

Happy Saturday and Belated Five For Friday

Happy Saturday Friends!

It's a beautiful gloomy morning here in the 505. Matt has already taken off to pick up some rock for our front yard and Addy and I are taking things slow, watching shows and just enjoying the morning. 


I totally forgot about doing my Five for Fridays post, so here it is; a couple hours late. 

1. "What do you mean you're not going to your high school reunion? Jesus would have gone to his."
2. You were excited to introduce Addy to your old college buddy
3. Your favorite part of the day is taking Addy to the park
4. You had a change of heart and decided that you were only going to your reunion if Jesus was there
5. You're totally on board with a Motor home retirement and might even want to get one before you retire.

P.S. I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)