Tuesday, June 4, 2013

33 Weeks and 2 Days

I don't have a creepy self portrait for you today, just this photo that gives you a little glimpse of what I've been up to nesting-wise.


The quilt is coming along. The only step left to do is the border. I had enough fabric left over to make a pillow and some burp cloths. I've completed one (very tiny) crocheted blanket and picked out some cute going home outfits.

Addy and I went to the Baby Doctor again on Thursday. We like to make fun little outings of my appointments and this time Addy to got hear the baby's heartbeat as well her own. 

Little Baby Pearl is spending most of her time practicing to be a gymnast. This little one moves much more than I remember Addy moving and sometimes its actually pretty painful, but it's also a good sign that all is well in the womb.

When I'm not dodging little kicks, quilting and chasing after my energetic two year old, I'm putting my feet up and fighting off heartburn. My energy level has been low lately and even though I've always had chubby ankles or "kankles," I'm pretty sure my feet have been swollen a couple times. My fingers have also felt a little fuller lately, which I think might have something to do with the heat, but either way, I've given up wearing my wedding ring until after the baby comes.

That sweet little thing will be here before we know it and we're trying our best to be ready. We ordered a new camera last night and I've started a packing list for my hospital bag. We're not going to let him or her catch up by surprise again this time.


1 comment:

Jessica Lynn said...

Thirty-three weeks?!! Holy cow!!

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)