Saturday, November 2, 2013

Six for Saturday

Since I can't seem to get a post finished these days, here's a combination of half finished Five for Fridays I've written this month:

1. You come up with fun, spontaneous activities to do with Addy on Saturday mornings like treasure hunts and robot costumes
2. Even when I don't ask you to, you find ways to give me a little break
3. "They may be a hand full sometimes but man, I love these kids."
4. The other day you expressed how much you love our life, I really like it too
5. You brought a new bottle of shampoo to me in the shower when you heard me struggling with the empty one
6. You're thankful for our friends, which reminds me to be thankful for them too

P.S. I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)