Saturday, May 25, 2013

Six for Saturday {Anniversary Edition}

You can go here to check out the last Five for Friday Anniversary Edition.

1. You were worried that I had a secret boyfriend when you received a text from me meant for someone else. Even in my large pregnant state, you think I could attract another man
2. I never have to guess what you're thinking or feeling. You always tell me, we always talk things out, and I'm learning that that's not all that common.
3. We've managed to do fun takes on the traditional anniversary gifts for five years, even though we might not remember what we got each other last year.
4. We both randomly woke up at 6 this morning. Coffee on the patio, admiring our new grass, while it was still cold out was better than going to a movie.
5. While laying sod last night, the song "I'm Proud of the House we Built" was stuck in your head.
6. I'm proud of the hard work we've put into our house too but even more proud of the work we've put into our relationship and our marriage.

Happy 5 Years! I love you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)