Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What Addy Wore {Spring Edition}

There's nothing cuter than a little girl in a cute spring dress right? 

Matt and I have both been enjoying dressing Addy this spring season and we just keep finding more and more cute things!

So, I thought I'd do another "What Addy Wore" post while I still have control over what she wears and since I've got to do something with all these pictures.

You can check out what she wore last fall here.


Shirt: Target
Shorts: Kohl's (Handpicked by Matt)
Shades: Children's Place



Skirt: Handmade by Addy's Momma
Shirt: Hobby Lobby, Flowers Added by Addy's Momma


Same outfit, different hairstyle.
Bows: Target Clearance


Hat and Shades: Purchased at the Children's Place on a Daddy/Daughter outing


Shirt: Target
Skirt: Handmade by Addy's Momma




Dress: An Easter Gift from Gran


Shirt: Target
Skirt: Babies R Us (She's been wearing this skirt for a year, the girl has no butt)
Shades: Children's Place

Having a little girl sure is fun and at almost 8 months pregnant, I'm feeling a little envious of her tiny figure and all the cute things she's able to wear. Maybe someday, we'll be able to share clothes?


2 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

Adorable! You need to start making more clothes and selling them—super cute! I really like the patterns and colors you use.

Anonymous said...

So so cute! I love all of those! Especially the 2nd outfit! And the Easter dress. She is just so precious and itsy bitsy... BTW Tate is totally following in her foot steps and every month falls lower and lower on his growth chart... especially now that he is on the move. They both favor each other so much!

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)