Tuesday, September 13, 2011

103 Days

There are only 103 days left until Christmas.

Does that make anyone else feel a little panicky?

That means Halloween is only 49 days away and Thanksgiving is a mere 73 days away. 

I have dreams of giving quite a few homemade gifts this year and I have a growing Pinterest Board of decorations I would like to make for each holiday but I'm already starting to feel like there's a time crunch.


Oh, and the Balloon Fiesta, which is pretty much like a holiday here in the 505, starts in 18 days! I wanted to crochet a beanie for Addy's first Fiesta and Matt has mentioned wanting a hat of his own and then there are like 10 different scarfs I would like to make for myself. Ah!

So much to do. Too bad I picked a hobby that takes forever.

Guess I better stop lolly gagging around in the blogesphere and get to work!


2 comments:

Jenna Grayson said...

Thanks for the countdown! I need to get my butt in gear!

Stephanie said...

Wow! I need to get busy!

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)