Friday, September 23, 2011

6 Month Check Up

 9.21.11
24.25 inches
13lbs. 10oz.

For Addy's 6 month check up, we saw a new pediatrician, who I loved! She spent a lot of time with us and I was able to ask all the questions I wanted without feeling like she had one foot out the door. 

When we left, they gave us a cute little sticker with all her stats and she got sparkly band aids for her shots! It's like a whole new world in baby doctors!

 This was Addy's 3rd time getting shots and was by far the worst. I've never heard her cry like that before. It took a couple of days to recover, but now she is back to her cheery self.

Happy Friday All!

1 comment:

Mackeys Moments said...

aww your little Addy is a doll! and so tiny! what a princess!
My 5 month old daughter, Reese, is 16 pounds!!

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)