Wednesday, September 28, 2011

From My Phone

The other day I tried to take a picture with my phone but I couldn't because my memory was full. I went through my usual routine of deleting messages and a couple of bad pictures to make room for a new one and then decided that it was time to clean out my photo album. I try to do this every once in a while but there are some that I have a hard time deleting, even though they are kind of blurry and not really worth saving. So, before I clean out my phone and delete a lot of pictures for good, I'll share them with you so that I won't really have to say goodbye, they will be kept safe and sound somewhere in the blogesphere.


Addy loves to go to Flying Star


Shopping Like a Big Girl


Addy thinks She's a big girl, watching TV with her buddies


Carrots.... Ugh!


Feeling better after her first cold


New Outfit


George is such a good snuggler


Happy Cow Appreciation Day!


Hi Grandma!


Such a big girl!


Hanging Out


Oh!


Silly Girl!


I wish she still fit on my lap like this


This was during her old man hair phase


This is the wallpaper on my phone. I love it!


First Giggles


Easter Sunday


Finally home.... she looks so small in her own crib


Crashed on Dad


Daddy's Girl


First Family Photo


Brand New


Linking up with the The Paper Mama for Wordlessish Wednesday

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww- great pictures. I am absolutely horrible at taking pictures with my phone.

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

I love these photos! So precious!!!!!! Praise God for technology!!! xo

Perry said...

Addy when are you gona drag your parents to come see us? you're all set for the airplane huh?

Mom said...

Brings back special memories! Love the nap picture!

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)