Thursday, September 1, 2011

Vintage Photos

I'm linking up again with Gussy over at Gussy Sews.

The Inspiration Work Shop this week is "Vintage."


I'm not a huge "vintage" fan. I wouldn't really choose vintage items for my house or wardrobe but I do love old photos, especially old family photos.

I'm currently working on a little picture project for my parents and I thought I would share some of the treasures I came across.


My Grandparents and I, doesn't my Grandma look pretty?


My parents and I when I was first born. 


Perry, my handsome little brother. He always dreamed of being a cowboy.


Brother and sister, we were buddies.


My Mamaw and Pappa on their 50th Wedding Anniversary. Fifty years.... amazing!


My parents on a vacation in Mexico. (Please don't be mad at me for sharing this)


And finally, my very favorite: Cousin Jamie and I playing on Grandpa's lap.

Do you have any fun family memories captured on film?

Have you entered the giveaway?


This pretty headband could be yours! Enter here

5 comments:

Meredith said...

I love the vintage photos-they're amazing!

PRP said...

I LOVE old photos - I could look at them forever! :)

Kristin said...

What great and wonderful photos! they captured so many sweet moments! so glad you shared them!!

Mackeys Moments said...

what sweet old photos! Love the headband too!

I'm your newest follower!

Heather @ Finding Beauty in the Ordinary said...

I'm glad we both agree about the vintage thing ;) I love your photos! It was super fun looking at them. xo

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)