Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Addy's Letters


Dear Grandma: Thanks for playing with me and feeding me. My cereal tastes much better when you give it to me. Why did you have to leave so soon?
Dear Chief Chief (a.k.a Grandpa): I only scream when you touch me so the others don't know that you're my favorite. We'll just keep that between you and me.
 

Dear Cousin Carter: I haven't seen you in awhile, ask your Mom if you can come over and play. P.S. I think you look handsome with your new haircut



Dear Grandma Ree: Thanks for my new toy, I LOVE it! I screamed when you put me it because I was just THAT excited.
Dear Dad: Only four more days till Saturday morning
Dear Mom: Mom, MoOmmm, Hey Mom! MOM!...... Oh hi :)
Love,
Addy

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love your letters Addy! And don't worry, I'll be back soon!!

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)