Monday, August 1, 2011

15 Random Things

15 random things for your Monday Morning


1. Today is the beginning of my Birthday Month!
2. We recently had family photos taken by a friend. Check them out here.
3. Matt and I went on a date last week to see the Eli Young Band perform at the County Line.
4. We like the Eli Young Band
5. We did not like their opening act, Emery Quinn
6. "Freshmen" was never meant to be turned into a country song
7. I heart date night
8. I must find a pair of cowgirl boots
9. Addy hung out in the nursery at church for the first time this week. She's such a big girl
10. She is finally taking the bottle again, which means more date nights!
11. I've decided I really like blogging and am going to try to become a better blogger.
12. I also love coffee, possibly a little bit too much
13. I should really be making my list for the grocery store
14. This is procrastination at it's finest
15. If you haven't already, go and check out our family photos and if you live in the 505, you should definitely consider Adam Baca for your next family photo session.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I love this!
2. You are a great blogger already!
3. Addy is getting chubby and it's super cute.
4. I'm glad yall got to have date night.
5. I am super jealous you got to see the Eli Young Band.
6. I can't believe Addy is already old enough for the nursery at church!
7. I love that you love coffee... I love it a little bit too much too but I just can't resist a good cup.
8. I have looked at your family photos so many times and they always make me smile. :)
9. I've been looking for a new pair of cute boots too... but not cowgirl boots. I keep a look out at places here that you have in Albuquerque!
10. Happy birthday month!
11. We miss you guys.
12. We want to skype soon.
13. We think you guys should come visit for Thanksgiving. :)
14. Is it hot in Albuquerque?
15. I've done enough procrastinating myself. ;) Bye!

Perry said...

1. Eli Young Band is good
2. What is "Freshmen"?
3. You guys should come visit us for sure.
5. I have three reasons why:
6. One: you need to check out Oregon and our new place
7. Two: Matt needs to mountain bike out here
8. Three: Addy needs to see her aunt and uncle before she turns one
9. there is no way I can think of six more things to write...
10. Nothin...
11. Still nothin...
12. Not creative...
13. STILL TWO MORE?!
14. Why so long?!
15. Done!

Stephanie said...

I am so there with you on 12. 13. and 14. !!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Yeay for your Birthday month!! It is also my birthday month so I am going to bet that you are a pretty awesome person! August bdays rock :)

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)