Monday, August 8, 2011

All About Me, From A to Z

The lovely Chelsie had this on her blog last week and I thought it would be fun to try too. 

A. age: 25 but only for about 17 more days

B. bed size: we recently upgraded to a king. Thanks Mom and Dad!

C. chore you hate: cleaning the blinds, there is NO easy way to do that

D. dogs: Nope, I'm not much of an animal person

E. essential start to your day: coffee

F. favorite color: Pink! There was a LOT of pink at our wedding, but I liked it.


G. gold or silver: I really like gold jewelry now that it's in style but I also really like all my jewelry to match and my wedding ring is silver so I don't wear gold often

H. height: 5 foot, 8 inches... somewhat on the tall side

I. instruments you play: the piano, but sadly only a couple times a year and I have to pretty much re-teach myself how to play each time

J. job title: Stay at Home Mom as of about two months ago and LOVING it!

K. kids: Adelyne Grace


L. live: Northern New Mexico a.k.a "The 505"

M. mom’s name: Debra, Debbie, Mom and Grandma

Hawaii, Christmas 2004

N. nicknames: my younger cousin dubbed me Katie Jo Jo a while back and now its morphed into Jo Jo which is what my hubby calls me :)

O. overnight hospital stays: 2 consecutive nights when Miss Addy was born and I actually didn't want to leave, my baby was in the NICU and that bed was really comfortable!

P. pet peeve: leaving the toilet seat up... gross!

Q. quote from a movie: "Don't you just love New York in the fall? It makes me want to buy school supplies." - You've Got Mail. Best love story of all time!




R. righty or lefty: righty, but I throw better with my left... weird

S. siblings: one younger brother who just moved to Oregon :( But I am also blessed to have 2 sister-in-laws and a brother-in-law
T. time you wake up: this morning I woke up at 2 am, 4 am, 6:15 am and finally 7:30 am. I'm hoping this changes soon

U. university attended: New Mexico State University. Go Aggies!

V. vegetables you dislike: cauliflower

W. what makes you run late: I'm actually usually pretty punctual, even with the kiddo, except when going to the pediatrician. We're always at least 5 minutes late.

X. x-rays you’ve had: Do ultrasounds count? I'm going to say they do because I love looking at Addy, before we knew she was a she and we called her/him Carlos


Y. yummy food: sweet potato fries... I will often order an item off the menu just because it comes with sweet potato fries

Z. zoo animal favorite: the hippos, if we are lucky enough to see them when they're out

Now you know a little bit more about me and I would love to know more about you too. What's YOUR favorite movie?

1 comment:

CAM said...

Super cute! I might steal this and do it too! OH... and my favorite movie changes all the time. I really like kids movies though and I think my favorite right now is tangled :)

Post a Comment

"Comments are like long-distance hugs" - Quote from a friend and I totally agree :)